Anyone who’s visited Scannell & Hollinger knows that we hold true to our tradition of excellent dentistry by being consistent and caring. We have great news! We’ve added another member to our dental team that holds these same values: Dr. Julia Reilly. With extensive knowledge and education in the field, she makes a fantastic addition to our dental practice and believes in providing exceptional dental care. Let’s get to know our new East Longmeadow dentist and make her feel welcome!
Why We Chose Dr. Reilly
When we choose to add someone to the team, we want to make sure their core values are aligned with ours. Ultimately, this is to ensure that our traditions will be carried on and supported through our partnering dentist. These core values include:
- Providing high-quality dental care that has the patient’s oral and overall health in mind.
- Ensuring a caring, warm environment that helps patients to feel safe and comfortable.
- Giving extraordinary, positive dental experiences to ensure that patients return to get the dental care their smile needs.
The way that our office keeps these traditions in place is by committing to provide certain things to our patients. Dr. Reilly has also committed to always practicing:
- Honesty and trustworthiness.
- Respect for everyone in the work place and all patients that visit our office.
- Integrity by acting with high moral and professional values.
- Appreciation for every staff member no matter what role and for patients that choose to trust our office to take care of their family’s health.
- Growth both personally and professionally.
- Responsibility for ourselves and our community.
- Giving back in the best way we know how: customized dental services!
Learn More About Dr. Reilly
Although Dr. Reilly grew up in Norwich, Connecticut, she has lived in the western Mass for the past 5 years. She became an east Longmeadow dentist when her family relocated from Springfield. She’s been a part of our community for a few years now and plans on settling here with her family and becoming a part of our dental team.
You can be confident that you’re in good hands with Dr. Reilly’s educational background. She completed her undergraduate studies in biology and French at Swathmore College before attending dental school. Dr. Reilly continued school and earned her D.M.D. as a Dental Dean’s Merit Scholar at UConn in 2011. But that wasn’t enough! Dr. Reilly continued her advanced education in in general dentistry and learned more about dental specialties like oral surgery, dental implants, and digital dentistry.
Besides taking an interest in her education and continuing to stay up to date with modern technology, Dr. Reilly also enjoys spending time with her 8-year-old daughter and 1-year-old son. She enjoys designing clothing for her children and watching her kids participate in extracurricular activities like soccer and ballet.
Come by and Visit Your New Dentist!
If you haven’t had a chance to meet our newest dental team member, come by to visit Dr. Reilly! You can be just as confident scheduling an appointment with her as any of our other dentists if you’re already a loyal patient. If you’re looking for a new dentist, Dr. Reilly can provide the caring, customized services your smile needs. Contact us today.